5BARz International Inc. was incorporated on November 17, 2008 and is a Nevada Corporation. In January 2011 the Company acquired the "Master Global Marketing and Distribution Agreement" for the marketing and distribution of 5BARz products throughout the world. In addition to the acquisition of the marketing and distribution rights, the Company entered into an agreement for the acquisition of a 50% interest in the underlying intellectual property comprising the 5BARz products, and hold a security interest over the balance of those assets.
- 2007: Cellynx developed working prototype of an affordable consumer friendly single piece plug 'n play booster with a minimum of 45dB of gain in both up and down paths.
- July 22, 2008: Dollardex Group entered into an exclusive "Master Global Marketing and Distribution Agreement" (the "Distribution Agreement") more fully described herein.
- July 2009: First production run and FCC Certification of 5BARz Road Warrior
- August 2009: Field testing and final modification of 5BARz Road Warrior
- November 2009: Cellynx signed an agreement with Ingram Micro Inc. to distribute the Company's products in the US. Ingram Micro provides solutions and services to more than 170,000 resellers of mobile phone boosters.
- November 2009: CelLynx completed a prototype of the 5BARz SOHO Unit which delivers 45 decibel (dB) of gain in a Single Band PCS environment providing up to 3,000 square feet of indoor coverage.
- January 2010: 5BARz Road Warrior Selected as CES Innovations 2010 Design and Engineering Award. Marketing commenced in the US.
- January 2011: 5BARz International Inc. acquires the "Master Global Marketing and Distribution Agreement" for the marketing and distribution of 5BARz products throughout the world, and enters into agreement for the acquisition of a 50% interest in the underlying intellectual property.
- March 2011: 5BARz International Closes $1 Million USD Financing.
- March 2011: 5BARz International Inc. engages sales agents in Latin America, to present prototype products to R&D departments at major wireless carriers in the region, with positive results.
- April 2011: 5BARz International Inc. approved for the Standard and Poors Market Access Program.
- July 2011: 5BARz International Inc. receives Purchase Order for $3.2 Million for 16,000 units.
- October 2011: 5BARz International Inc. retains Mr. Marcelo Caputo, CEO of Telefonica USA to Advisory Board.
- November 2011: 5BARz International Incorporated a subsidiary Company, 5BARz Ag (completed in March 2012), and sub-licensed that entity for the Sales and Marketing Rights for the region commonly referred to as the "DACH", Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- February 2012: 5BARz International Inc. has received issue notification from the United States Patent and Trademark Office that another of the Company's core or underlying patents has been issued.
- March 2012: 5BARz International Inc. announces the Retention of Dr. Gil Amelio, as a Senior Advisor to the Company.
- March 2012: 5BARz International Inc. has developed and is implementing a multi-channel marketing strategy for Latin America in response to the very favorable results from testing the 5barz road warrior device by several of the major wireless operators.
- March 2012: Mr. Finis Conner, one of the original founders of Seagate Technology, Inc., has joined the Advisory Board of 5Barz International Inc.
- March 2012: 5BARz International Inc. acquires a Controlling Interest in Cellynx Group, Inc.
- August 2012: 5BARz International Internal Engineering achieve initial presentation stage units of the revised cradle-less 5BARz cellular network extender with several new and improved features over the Road Warrior unit.
- December 2012: 5BARz International Inc. enlists Maxim Group as Financial Advisor and Investment Banker.